Knowledgeable of coding, billing and reimbursement processes. Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of audit tracking systems to ensure that responses to audit requests occur within established time frames
- Analysis/oversight of audited claims pre-release to the applicable payer
- Ensuring compliance with hospital policy and other regulatory requirements as associated with the audit of accounts
- Acts as liaison with physicians and clinical staff regarding documentation to support services provided and charged for TMH
- Oversight of all interrelated departments to assure timely and accurate changes to any systems impacting the revenue integrity of audit related claims.
Education: BSN preferred along with course work in Accounting, Finance or Business related field.
Experience: Two years related experience; with knowledge of coding, billing and reimbursement processes. Good interpersonal skills to allow interaction with and direction of other colleagues. Ability to understand and/or learn multiple computer programs/impact of systems. Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access.) Good written and oral communication skills.
Licensure: Florida RN license is required.