Projected to open in the Spring of 2013, The Tallahassee Memorial Emergency Center - Northeast is the newest development of the TMH family. It is designed to take care of every emergency with an emphasis on pediatric and geriatric patients. This is a three story freestanding Emergency Center that will be located near the intersection of I-10 and Thomasville Road.
The Tallahassee Memorial Emergency Center - Northeast will be equipped to handle any emergency situation and built with special consideration for both our pediatric and geriatric patients and their families.
This new facility will be designed with our community in mind, conveniently located with ample parking and the following features:
- 24-hour security, 7 days a week
- All Board Certified Emergency Physicians
- State-of-the-art, high touch, concierge emergency medicine
- On-premise laboratory, imaging and diagnostic services
- Separate Pediatric entrance and waiting area
- Emergency areas tailored to meet the needs of senior patients
- Environment scientifically designed to reduce anxiety and improve comfort
- Online pre-registration service
The Tallahassee Memorial Emergency Center - Northeast will operate as part of the TMH Emergency Service Line. This position will begin employment in the Bilxer Trauma Center until the opening of the Tallahassee Memorial Emergency Center - Northeast.
The Bixler Emergency Center is a 37,000 square foot 53-bed Level II Trauma facility providing services to over 100,000 patients each year in the North Florida area. The Bixler EC is recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Stroke Center and Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center. The Bixler EC is fully equipped with lab, CT Scanner, digital X-ray units and a medication dispensing system to fill patient prescriptions.